3rd Grade Rocks!
A little about me...
I graduated Cum Laude from Texas Tech University. While at Tech, I specialized in Elementary Education, Spanish, and Psychology. This year, I will be teaching English Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies. I have a passion for teaching young minds and encouraging students to think outside the box.
Amanda K. Noble
GOOD LUCK ON STAAR TESTING! YOU WILL DO AMAZING! --Ms.Noble
Week of 5/08/17-5/12/17
- Turn in your field trip permission slips to teacher!
- Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast for STAAR testing!
- May 8: STAAR Tests: 3rd & 4th grade math; 5th grade math retest
- May 9: STAAR Tests: 3rd & 4th grade reading; 5th grade reading retest
- May 10: STAAR Test: 5th grade science
- May 11-12: STAAR make-up days
- We will rock the STAAR test and celebrate an amazing year in 3rd grade!